Mold Removal and Remediation
Protect your home and loves ones by removing mold
Looking for mold removal? You’ve come to the right place. Mold can cause a variety of health issues. Everyone has seen mold at some point in their lives—especially on food. It is important to begin the mold removal process as soon as possible to prevent further damage. If not removed by a professional, mold produces spores which can travel and affect new areas in the home.
UNDERSTANDING MOLD —WHEN, HOW, & WHY
Mold can present itself on almost any surface in the home. Mold spores rely on higher levels of moisture to spread and water exposure can increase its growth which leads to harmful irritants and allergens in the air.
Microscopic mold spores exist in almost every environment—indoors and outdoors. It is the intensity and speed of growth of a colony that is important to remove. These mold colonies are the producers of allergens, irritants, and air pollutants.
- Mold is present in almost every environment including outdoors and indoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic, float along in the air, and can enter your home through outdoor intakes around air conditioning or heating systems, cling to clothes or a pet, and even air leaks and gaps by windows and doors
- Mold spores thrive on moisture which leads to rapid colony development and growth.
- Before mold removal can begin, all sources and causes must be addressed or removal is pointless.
- A strong musty odor is produced that can be a simple way to find larger areas within the living space.
- Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent as an effective preventative method.
CHOOSE THE MOLD REMOVAL EXPERTS
Contact the experts at Greenlink Energy Solutions with the experience and knowledge of mold, mildew, and bacterial growth to provide professional-grade mold removal services and restoration. We will analyze your home to detect the source, isolate it, and neutralize the mold colonies to improve the overall performance and indoor air quality of your home.